Today at 9 AM I was told by S to be sure to order the basketball tickets to an upcoming game in November.
So when it turned 9 AM my hot little finger was on the button to buy the tickets online. Nothing happened. It went to another screen telling me that my computer was not accepting cookies. Then it explained on that page how to fix your computer so it would go through. I tried this procedure several times. I even set my computer to accepting all cookies. It did not work. I called L and I was doing the right things to precipate the computer to "get it together." Sometimes we have problems with this computer, but maybe this time it wasn't our fault.
I found the toll free number to call the ticket office and after a wait of 10 minutes (of course it seemed longer) I got the ticket person at KU. So we got tickets to the Northern Arizona game. Hopefully the weather will be good that day. We don't need any ice storms or snow storms. This will be a different way of celebrating "Thanksgiving," but a fun way too.
I thought calling the toll free number for reservations at our "favorite hotel" would be cheaper than online. It was not. The little foreign guy from the toll free number, quoted me a price and it was higher than what was online. So I couldn't go for that. Maybe, if I would have called the local hotel number I would have gotten a better price. Maybe I should try this out next time.
I am just so excited to be able to see the 2007-08 Jayhawks Men's Basketball Team play that day!! We are always pumped when it comes to going to a KU game!!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woooo...I'm excited! lol =D At least you got the tickets somehow!
Post a Comment