I got all of my restrictions lifted today and can go officially back to work. Dr. C wasn't there, but his assistant, Dr. S told me that I could do the things I did before surgery, but to ease into it. YEA!! I can take tub baths again (if I want to) as I got used to taking showers. So I've been working out at church today and my kids are so happy that they don't have to work out there anymore.
I've made some little minor changes since coming back. I am letting L still handle the big vacs at work and he's in charge of doing any moving of tables, etc., mostly the things I don't like doing or feel is a little heavy in lifting. I am listening to my MP3 player instead of my radio, so therefore, I'll be downloading more music on it as I know the order of songs on what I currently have.
The 6 weeks vacation was a nice rest. I think next time if I want a vacation like this then I should just take it without going through major surgery! LOL!
I'm baaaaaack!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment