Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ready to do more

I am starting to feel much better and am getting bored in the house. So today I did some "light housework." Turned on the dishwasher, washed some pots, picked up the house (while sitting down), threw out my wilted flowers that I got from my brother while in the hospital, and dusted. Ah....now things at least smell good.

I am thinking about making chocolate chip cookies...but don't know if that would be classified as light housework. I sure am hungry for them. I made jello a couple of days ago (as no one did the past 2 1/2 weeks around here).

I have noticed though if I feel the least bit icky to prop my feet up and rest. I am listening to my body and trying to not do too much. Hope I don't over do it. I am still walking carefully and slow.

No comments: