After the big blowup of the speech teacher yesterday, which I tossed and turned over last night getting hardly any sleep, took a turn for surprisingly a better!
I collected all of my information from Heartspring, making copies and including some tongue exercises that they suggested the speech person do down here in little ol' H school. I thought, well it couldn't hurt to send it all. So today after J got back from school he said that he had an envelope of stuff from the speech teacher.
"Uh, oh," I immediately thought, "Did she rip up the reports? Was she going to send her own report and put me in my place?"
I asked J what went on in speech today. He said they did "tongue exercises." Hmm, I guess she read the information. I asked him if she had ever done that before. He said "no."
Maybe things will change, hopefully for the better. I wondered if she was trying to make ammends for what she said to me yesterday? Could she bend? Will this "new" method work? She sent home the tongue exercises (maybe she made her own copies) along with 5 mouth swabs and checked on what we should do. I am guessing (since she didn't enclose instructions) that we are to work with him and send the info back to school with him. I guess??
I guess the old saying is true "You can teach an old dog new tricks." And hopefully this is true in her situation. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment