Saturday, October 20, 2007

KU Football 7-0!!

WOW! The KU Jayhawk Football team is having an excellent season. Their record is now 7 wins and no losses. Yesterday they beat the Colorado Buffaloes in Boulder!

This is their best record since 1995!!

KU is most famous for their basketball teams, but this year in football is proving to be one of the better seasons in recent years. These players are ready to "go bowling" by this seasons end. I can remember when they went "bowling" back when Bobby Douglass was a quarterback (I think they played in the Orange Bowl); when John Riggins played for the 'Hawks; and in recent times (I think it was 1995) when the team played in Hawaii on Christmas day!

Next week KU plays Texas A and M out at College Station, TX. Just hope the 'Hawks can keep the momentum going!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

No comments: