Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ramblings...

The speech teacher at J's school keeps sending us tongue depressers and mouth swabs, she expects us to do as she does on helping him in speech. Well, we have our own ideas and are going with "our" methods. I took "flute's" advice and decided we do know J better than the speech teacher does. We don't like her methods at all and I can't wait for the day that he is out of that speech teacher's room, which will be around Christmas break. (Nice present, huh?) J gets the braces off in a week!!! Hopefully that will help too.
-----
I've been working on a project for my church. Not sure if anyone else has thought of it but currently keeping it underwraps for now until I get the financial details together, etc. I have 3 different ways of doing this. First I 'll have to get the proposals ready and talk to FP, then probably there will be a need to get a committee together, then we will have to get the whole church involved. It's quite a process!! But I think it would be worthwhile...it hasn't been done in quite a while. But like I said, there could be others who have thought of this idea and once again, I'll be the last to know!
------
I've been enjoying my subscription to Netflix. Seeing a TV series that used to be on the Disney Channel, "Road to Avonlea." It has been a real treat just to rent these DVD instead of having to buy the series. I have found a lot of rare finds that Netflix has in their collection.
------
Doctor bills keep coming in the mail ever so often. They are VERY high. I have talked to another person who had the same operation as I did and their insurance paid 100% on their bill. I wish I had that particular company covering me!! But I don't think my insurance company is paying 100% at all, :(!
-----
Good news our friend B seems to be doing better! We still continue to pray for his recovery!

No comments: