Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cookbooks/NBA Draft

The church cookbook is out!!!! If anyone who reads this blog is wanting one please let me know through here!! They look really great. It has been 20 years since our church has put out a book. Our committee of Nikki, Vonnie, and Joan W., were the best. We all worked together. I am hoping that we will sell all the books! Come by and see the book, if you can. If you can't then let me know if you want one. They are 3 ring notebooks and $15 a piece.
-----
NBA Draft is starting at 6:30 Pm. Most of the KU championship team is in the draft. We will be watcing to see where they place. It hasn't even started yet, but insiders think that Derrick Rose is the 2008 First draft pick and Michael BEASTLY (Beasly) will be the second draft pick. Wonder where OJ Mayo, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, and Mario Chalmers will place. We will find out soon. The draft last until 11 PM...at least it is shorter than the NFL draft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You already know I want one. Should I mail you a check and then I can send grandma to pick it up?