Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Please Pray For My Friend SL

Today she is having surgery on her carotid artery as she has a tumor in that area. SL lives in Colorado Springs. She is a good friend and distant cousin, whom I can confide in. I have been so self absorbed into my own problems that I forgot that I do have other friends who need my attention and especially my prayers. Please pray that the doctors are skilled and can take her tumor out without any complications. She told me that if there were complications there would be the possibility of stroke and speech problems.
-------
My bite from either a spider or tick is still red, but itches a lot less. Thank you for your concerns too.

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

Oh wow, that's really scary! I will pray for her. Update when you can!!

MB said...

She came through surgery really well. With apparently no side effects (so far). So thanks for the prayers!