After a two long distant calls to the doctor and the pharmacy I got my prescription(s) settled. However, it would have been better IF Wal-Mart could have read my records better. According to my pill bottle it did say the prescription expired on 7/20/08 and I was supposed to have partial refills. So I talked to the doctor's office and they were like me, they couldn't figure it out either. Why weren't they giving me refills, where indeed it had not expired? So I called the pharmacy after so many times of getting a busy signal, only to get an automated response system. I held on the line to talk to a "real life person" and was nearly switched when I said "refill." I say, "Just a minute...." then I tell them my story. The pharmacy doctor on duty says, "We can get you a partial refill." Well, DUH!! That's what I wanted in the FIRST place. So it wasn't going to be 60 pills. Last week I just wanted a 3 week supply and they couldn't even do this because "the computer kept going to the wrong screen." Nothing like computer errors. At this point, I also know this was a human error as well. So she apologized to me. I said, "I am 45 miles out and they tell me that I could no longer get refills." She said that they could call out to another store "closer to me." Well, that doesn't help. It is still out of town...instead of 45 miles...it would be 7 less to the other one! The point is that they should have looked at it again, or at least let me talk to the pharmacy person on duty and get a clarification.
Needless to say Wal-Mart is no longer my pharmacy after July. That is it!
------------
I got copies of my school records and thought there should be more teacher comments (like I wanted to read that rubbish because I am glutton for punshiment). I talked to the person there at my unified school district and she explained to me that the record was scanned by an outside source at one time. She said they did a poor job of it. But, it was probably to my benefit that I not read anymore comments from my past teachers. Some things are better left buried.
-----------
Ah July is coming up!! I am looking forward taking some time off to visit Larrytown in the summer. I just wish that we could go on a further vacation. S and J have nothing much to do here. Tennis camp for S and if we can talk J into taking it that would give him something to do since there was no basketball camp for his age group this year. Pretty disappointing. Next year, there will be camp for him in junior high. And speaking of next year we will be planning a far away vacation then. But that's so far away!! Sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, that really stinks about the pharmacy!! People just don't realize how their little error can cause so much trouble for other people. My kids are trying to learn that lesson right now and it's a hard one.
I'm sure we'll get bored around here soon - but right now we're still so busy we don't have time to think.
K1 only had 2 kids in his basketball camp. Pretty sad.
Post a Comment