Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Have Seen It All Now!

This morning while I was cleaning at church I usually pick up bulletins in the pews and pick up any trash that was left there from Sunday. I have seen people leave water bottles, candy wrappers, chocolate milk cartons (no joke!), kleenex (pretty common), abc gum (abc....already been chewed), cups of water (paper or plastic cups) and crayons (which I leave if I know who sits in that particular pew).

Well today while I was straightening the hymnals in the pew I ran onto the weirdest thing that someone left behind. It was a plastic ziplock bag half full of water!!! I know who was sitting back there. I wonder why would anyone would have had their child bring in water in a plastic bag? Were they going to drink it during church? I know that Pastor Bob was talking about the Baptism of Jesus for his sermon, but did they have to take him so literal as to bring in water in a ziplock bag and actually preform a baptism in the back row??

Then I thought did one of the Sunday school teacher's decided to give a ziplock bag of water complete with a fish in it?

So if anyone sees a little dead goldfish on the floor... then I can truly say, "I have seen it all!"

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

That's too funny! I wonder who it was?