Happy New Year 2008!! Hope that everyone celebrated responsibly last night. We did. We had the pizza and the potato skins along with the sparkling grape juice. Yum! Staying up until midnight (and then some) toasting with our glasses in the New Year. I pulled some "party poppers" off, cracking the backdoor slightly and celebrating the New Year. We stayed up watching "The Beverly Hillbillies," really old stuff (about 45 years old) and that was it.
Every year I look forward to putting up a new calendar. Well, this year I just couldn't find what I wanted. I should have bought what I did find back in November when they had it. I wanted to get another "Office" calendar but the family was getting tired of it. Then I wanted a "KU Basketball" calendar, and that was pretty old none of the current juniors or sophomores were on there. Then I thought I could get a "Coca Cola" calendar, but didn't like the price of it. I should have just just bought it. Now I look around and there are dog and cat calendars, still nothing that just grabs me as I have to be looking at this all year long. Somewhere I have a calendar from my Alumni school but I really don't want to look at this all year either. So now I have my USD school calendar. It's plain. It has school stuff written on it. This is just temporary until I get what I want, or what I'll settle for. I usually like to write all my families birthdays on it and say, "Wow, they will be THAT old," or "It's been 20 years since our wedding." It's been 20 years since KU won the National Championship.
Let me know what kind of calendar you guys use. I am just looking for the "perfect" calendar that I can stare at the next 12 months while blogging. I think I'm not going to find "perfect," oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment