Today while I was cleaning in the church I was straightening up books in the sanctuary. No, I didn't find a bag full of water or a dead fish on the floor. I found a note. It was to me.
In it this person thanked me for my hard work. I was touched. You know, that note really made my day. I didn't know whether she was going to give this note to me later or for me to find in the book rack.
What if I didn't look in the rack? Would I have ever known? Eventually, I suspect.
So I pocketed the note and had to smile. My work at church was being appreciated. It was one of those "feel good moments." Thanks Scrapbook Granny!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet is that!!!! That gave me warm fuzzies and I'm not even involved. That D, she's the best, isn't she!!
Post a Comment