Well the Pastor finally caught up with us. The basketball game finished up early at the high school and J was done with his practice at the grade school. I talked with Pastor B about what was going on with our family. We work together, and we really don't "know" each other that well but I think this visit helped.
So while we were talking, out struts Mr. Sasha. The pastor said he looked "healthy" and I said, "Yeah, we know he's fat." He laughed. Then Sasha kept looking at Pastor B. He took his paws and rubbed his shoes and then he leaped up on his lap and sat there. We were shocked! This cat got along with the pastor better than he does with us! Maybe it was the pastor calm demeanor or something. WOW! Sasha just really liked Pastor B. I guess that really speaks volumes when the bipolar cat gets along with your Pastor.
Anyway, we talked about how church was going. We told him about our Sunday School class and how much we like that class of people. That we really have a great time with them. Then of course we discussed other things.
It was really nice to have him over. It was like having an old friend visit with us. He's welcomed to come back any time. The cat sure will miss him until the next visit! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad it was a nice visit! LOL about the cat.
Post a Comment