Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Still Looking

Today I went to little W town and thought I could secure a new calendar there. Ha! I guess when it hits January 1st the wally world store at little w town throws out their calendars. That or they sold out all of their stuff. Which I can't hardly believe. I even checked the Kroger store too. Nada. Guess I'll be looking inside my bank tomorrow to see if they are handing out some "cheap" calendars. Last year's calendar was really cool. It was black and white photography and was old pictures of like 1880's or something. I would say it was cool because of my History background. So I am hoping they have this type of calendar this year.
-----
While at the KU game this past Saturday I was informed that other people from the H town was in attendance too. I wish that they could have told us they were going to be there so we could talk after the game or at half time. L's boss (TP) and son (DP) were at the game. They said they were looking for us. Last year we were just lucky to see KoB as she was in the student section. Next time when people from H town are coming please let us know ahead of time so we can phone you. It would have been nice to talk with them during halftime or after the game. It's pretty hard to search for someone when there are 16,300 people in attendance. Hope that they enjoyed the game! :)

No comments: