I had to do it. Well, at the urgency of my kids, I did it. I have satellite television and love it WAY over cable in this town.
KU is playing Mizzou tomorrow night. The only way we could see the game was to go to a sports bar as the game is on the subcription of ESPNU. I thought it over and just didn't want to picture seeing the Jayhawks play in my mind. I want to watch the game on TV. So no, we are not going to the local "sports bar," in my town. There is no such thing!! We ordered the channel on the satellite and have to keep it for one month. We not only get the U channel but we get the golf channel, an NBA channel, CSTV channel, a soccer channel. If you LOVE sports this is your subscription! Well, we will see if we keep it after February (I doubt it) .
Then after we are done with the U channel we will be either looking at going back to the Dish network or dealing with different programming through Direct. The package we have currently is no longer offered. Hmm!
I can't believe I did it. I could barely understand the person on the phone. I just wanted to ask her where she is stationed at because it certainly wasn't the USA. Her accent was thick!
I hope we enjoy the U. I know we will tomorrow night watching the Jayhawks! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am really jealous that you get to see the Hawks. The last time I saw them on the internet was last March during the madness. I have a subscription on the web but most of the games are audio only. So I have to use the commentators to help me visualize what's going on. I wish they would show it on the tube here because there are pubs all over the place but they show soccer, rugby, or cricket and lots of people gather to watch. The pubs around here really are like the "cheers" pub that was on TV. Not just a bunch of rowdy guys boozing it up but people getting together to chat.
Phyllis
We'll be over at 7 ;)
Post a Comment