Tuesday, January 8, 2008

KU' s Record 15--0!/other ramblings

That must have been some punchline!! Brandon Rush is cracking his teammates up. If I laughed that hard, I (well, never mind...it's one of those TMI things)! KU beat Loyola of Maryland 90--60 tonight. They started off pretty sluggish but then things started to pick up the last part of the first half. Mario Chalmers didn't play as he suffered an injury, but Sherron Collins stepped up and had one of his best games so far this season. Also have one of their best games of the season was Sasha Kaun who scored 14 points. They had an outstanding play in the first half where Roddrick Stewart did a two handed pass to Collins (I think, and he looked like he bobbled it, but didn't) and he threw it over to Sasha in for a close dunk!! It was quick!! That was pretty exciting stuff. So now KU is going to play Nebraska opening up Big 12 season play this next Saturday at 8:00. Thankfully it is at night as I have to see a double-header in Biddy Ball this Saturday morning.
-----
Tomorrow I get to see my dentist. I will tell the dental assistant and dentist the pain that I get on my back teeth, wondering if I have TMJ pain or is it a cracked tooth. I know that I have another tooth that is needing a crown but haven't had any problem with that one. Like they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. So I want them to fix the one that gives me pain first. I would have done something earlier but I had this operation that was a little more important. So whatever it is I just hope it won't be expensive, painful, or taste bad. (I hate things that have an awful taste or an awful smell. I'm very sensitive in those areas).
------
Been recovering from a bout of laryngitis for about a week. My voice is coming back and I have to watch cheering too much or singing with my mp3 player or it could go out again.
------
Hoping that the weather gets warmer again as I love to shoot hoops on my driveway. :)

No comments: