Bill watching his team working out. I imagine he is the most focused guy out there!
The Press talking to the Jayhawks. How do the guys keep focused on their game?I guess this is how they keep focused!! That looks relaxing lying on the locker room floor! :)
KU is playing the Wildcats tonight....no not K-State but Villanova, commonly known as 'Nova. I call them Vanilla-nova. They are a 12 th seed. KU must not take this lightly. 'Nova back two or three years ago beat our Jayhawks. I know this is in the back of some of the guys' and Coach Bill's mind. They know what caused their loss and I am sure that they are working on those points. Again KU must watch the fouls, the turnovers, the free-throw shooting, the three pointers. They must be confident, but not cocky. Not overwhelmed with all the media attention. Just stay focused on the task at hand. They need to play their type of ball. They need to get strong during this stretch of the season. They need to be like UNC, in a way. It seems that the more they play in post season the better they get and the team seems charged. They don't play sluggish like you see many other teams play. They are charged and ready to win and are focused. This is what I hope for the 2007-08 Jayhawks. Rock Chalk Jayhawks!

1 comment:
I turned down a trip to the city in order not to miss this game tonight. Sure hope it's worth it!!
Post a Comment