Thursday, March 13, 2008

Next door neighbor dog problems

The prison dogs next door are causing avoc in my life. We have a wood fence which was put up about 15 or 16 years ago. Needless to say, the fence has not lasted forever. We have split slats, broken poles all to our north where the prison dogs reside.

This past February we had brutal winds hit our area and a section of that fence came down. The neighbors aggressive "prison dogs" came running through our backyard. We had to round this fellows up and temporarily put the fence back up. Since that time we have had next to no time to fix our fence. We did get some material up in Wichita to help us to complete this task. Each time L has been outside fixing the fence the "prison dogs" have barked and broke even more slats.

This week our new dog Mario was supposed to be in his pen, twice. Once he jumped over the pen and the other time he dug out. He broke through the fence to what he thought were new friends which turned out to be prison dogs.

Yesterday L fixed the dog pen again, making it impossible for Mario to dig under the pen. However, I am not sure if this young dog could leap over the fence. I will find out later this afternoon.

Today the prison dogs broke through our fence AGAIN!!! This time Mario was in the house, thankfully. The prison dogs ran through our yard marking their "territory." L had to take them back to their own yard on one of our leashes and did a temporary fix. L has to make up his time at work. I have to make up time at my work too as I have been babysitting Mario. Hopefully J can help us take care of Mario after school. Once L is through with work he will be working on that fence.

I am pretty disgusted with the neighbors dogs, or the neighbors in general. They are the ones with the smoke stack. I am getting disgusted with our new little charge. I like him, but because of this fence situation it is not helping any.

Pray for us.

No comments: