Maybe I am excited about the big game tonight. Maybe it was something that I ate a couple of days ago. Maybe it's the day before my birthday (remember it's just a number?). Maybe I am sick of hearing the name Stephen Curry and Davidson. Maybe I fear the weather for the next two days, with possibilities of tornados. (But have to be reminded I live in Kansas after all). Maybe I fear of getting sick in the middle of the night. I'm still wearing my sea bands that push on pressure points in my arms that is supposed to cure nausea. Maybe I feel bone chilling cold and warm at any given time.
Whatever it is, I am under the weather. I'm skipping Sunday School and possibly even church. I hate doing that. But then I see what L forgot to bring to church which I needed to get in today (pay cards, etc.) and pictures. I could sneak into church bringing the cards and slipping them into a box, then slither back home. Or I could just stay here and L could bring the cards right after church. I text S at church. Is that okay? Will she get in trouble for me texting to her during Sunday School? I just might go in and out of church just to get paid for the hours I worked this month (a lot). But If I go and stay I will smell the aroma of food and suffer more nausea.
-----
J's electrical project is due this week. J just tells us 4 days ago. He has no idea what he wants to do. He thinks doing a simple quiz light up thing is the way to go. We wanted to build an Allen Field house replica and make a scoreboard. We have no time for that. I suggest that they build an electric car. No. What's the difference? It would be a radio controlled one! Scrap that idea. I suggest that they bend lights to look like a Jayhawk. Whatever they (L and J) decide things will have to be finished before Wednesday. My final suggestion is to use S's project (a house) and be okay with that. I am so glad that after J we won't have any more projects. Next year, we get to do a castle...oh joy!
--------
My birthday wish is that everyone would be happy, no sickness (although I have been sick on my birthday a couple of times, that is NOT fun. Of course this happened when I wanted cake), and for a KU win. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment