Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ramblings

When I was coming up the driveway to walk Josiah, there she was wagging her tail at me!! That was a nice site to see! I was actually missed! I miss my dog still. I can remember getting out of the van and she would be happy to see me and race me to the porch. I can't wait until we find our new dog. Wherever he or she could be.
------
Out at work from the TMI department (too much information). I needed to use the bathroom at church. So I had these rubber gloves on and started to well, unzip. Only something got caught. I panicked. Needless to say rubber gloves and zippers don't mix. I finally got unstuck and out came a portion of the blue rubber glove. Whew, relief (in more than one way!). Always remember to remove those gloves BEFORE using the bathroom for personal use!
----
Also out at work every one of the adult classrooms (with the except of the library class) now have new chairs, like our "green room." I saw them in there against the wall and put them in their new places. We will just love these nice softer chairs. No more pillows will be needed!!
-----
The fence will be mended this week sometime, provided the weather continues to improve. Although, I did hear that tomorrow was going to be cold again. Why can't the weather stay within 50--60 degrees instead of dipping down in the 40's with wind? Sigh!

2 comments:

Scrapbook Granny said...

Sorry M but the pictures of you and rubber gloves trying to get relief is so-----funny!!!!LOL
I have to say I have not had that experience so glad you were the tester for the rubber gloves-relief
LOL

MB said...

I thought for sure that the zipper broke once I got the gloves free from that area!! Then I would be really having trouble getting out of church!! LOL!