Saturday, March 29, 2008

Let's Just Settle Down!

Our opponent has been picked. Now, KU needs to settle down and concentrate on Davidson. We need focus, complete focus. Nobody freeze up or get sick. Everyone do their part and listen to Head coach Bill Self. Everyone needs to play their "A" game tomorrow afternoon. I just hope and pray that KU makes it into the Final 4.

I know how much the players want to go; I know how much the fans (me included) wants KU to go to San Antonio; and I KNOW that Coach Self wants it VERY much!! I think this team can do it. I have real confidence that they can do it. But they just can't play sluggish. Be careful of being unselfish with the ball. Make the 3 point plays, watch the fouling situations and the turnovers. Make the free-throws. Play great defense and offense. But Please let's not choke, or get ahead of ourselves. Just settle down for great things yet to come.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!!

No comments: