KU Jayhawks put the Portland State Vikings away in their first game of the NCAA tournament. Portland State's 5 ft. 6 inch Domiquez did pretty good against KU despite his height, he could really make those three pointers. At the half KU was leading strongly 49--26. Cole Aldrich, Rodrick Stewart, Jeremy Case, Connor Teahan, and Matt Kliemann got to see a lot more action than normal. Top scorer was Brandon Rush with 18, followed by Darrell Arthur with 17, Mario Chalmers scored 16, Darnell Jackson, who was perfect from the stripe scored 10, Sherron Collins came in with 9, Russell Robinson, 5, Jeremy Case scored 3, andCole Aldrich and Rodrick Stewart had 2 points a piece. KU didn't turn the ball over too much and fouled very little, which was a surprise. Sasha Kaun needs to fine tune his free throw shooting for the next game, as he was one for 6 at the line. KU won the game 85--61. Next game for KU will be on Saturday afternoon against either a Lon Kruger (former KSU player/coach, Illionis coach, Atlanta Falcons coach) coached UNLV or Kent State (which I have no idea about as a basketball team). Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!------
Windy day today...I had to lift the back gate up in order for it to lock into place. UGH!!! My right hand feels like it as arthritis in it now.
I went out to work to see that some slobs at been through one of the bathrooms. Seems they went to D and J drive-in didn't care for their shakes and dumped it into the bathroom leaving a trail of the goo on the floor. It fossilized and I had a "dandy" time getting that crud up. (NOT!) Some people just don't get it. YOU make a mess YOU clean it up immediately. But then there are some people who don't care and are slobs. That is just common decency. I will be plenty busy between Friday and Saturday getting ready for Easter.
Also out at church there are people working on our front entry. What a perfect time to be working on this!! (NOT!) Couldn't they have waited until after Easter? No, they had to be working on it Easter week...how nice! Hopefully, they will move the equipment and be half-way done Saturday night.
Mario barks. He's been pretty silent around here until one of S's friend showed up. Is he trying to tell us something? Maybe Mario will get used to her friend each time they come over. I encourage patting the dog, the friend was scared (a little). I guess the friend is not part of the dog's pack. He whines for one of us when we leave him alone. Hopefully he will be okay when that happens!
2 comments:
Ugh, how RUDE that someone would do that at the church. I feel guilty for pouring my coffee down the sink, LOL, and I always rinse it clean.
Nice game today, a bit boring.
ah no, mario probably just smelled other dog on my friend...they're not a bad person lol. they were just like "is your dog gonna attack me?" lol. that dog is very strange haha.
Post a Comment