It's after Christmas and before New Years. We are now playing with our "new" toys. We are trying out our new gadgets. S tried out my new cookie scoop and likes it. I have yet to try the brand new rolling pin (aka Husband beater) on any dough, I don't use it on the husband! We played the DVD version of "Family Feud," and we are confused by the instructions. We have yet to try the Scene It versions of the 2nd edition Movies and Harry Potter versions (this was for S as I have not read any of those books!). We continue to look for triple A batteries as it is not in the local grocery store.
I received a gift card and looked through the store to see what I would like. It's funny when you don't have a gift card or money you can think of a lot of items to buy but when you DO have it you can't think of a one. Perhaps it is the time of season. I should be looking beyond winter and think what little item that I am wanting to have in the spring/summer. Hmmm!! I can smell the barbeque now...perhaps we will get that. Thankfully there is no expiration dates on this particular store.
In three more days we will be up at Larry town to see our Jayhawks play. That is a pretty good present to have each year to have tickets to the basketball game. We are planning to eat at a good restaurant while we are there, our favorite one. Then we will be doing our after Christmas/New Year's shopping in Capital City. Hopefully the weather will give us a break this weekend and we will have clear roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, sounds like you had a nice Christmas! I spent mine laying on the couch moaning, LOL. Where's your gift card to - I could probably spend it for you! And K1 wants to come to another game - he'd love to come with you this weekend. Be safe - the weather's supposed to get frightful again!
Post a Comment