Sasha Kaun and Darnell Jackson are congratulating each other for a great play during the game on Saturday, Dec. 22nd. Hope that K1 and his g-pa had a great day of it there. I hope that they are able to drive back home this evening despite the weather!!On the KU game, they beat their opponent, Miami (of Ohio) 78--54. The Miami team had a 44 game streak where their opponent was held to under 70 points. The Jayhawks only turned the ball over 6 times in the contest. Leading scorers were Darrell Arthur and Darnell Jackson each with 14 points, followed by Brandon Rush and Mario Chalmers with 10 a piece. Contributing to the win were: Sherron Collins (coming off of the bench) with 8 points, Sasha Kaun with 5 points, Cole Aldrich with 4 points, scoring 3 points were Russell Robinson, Conner Teahan, and Brennan Bechard (all of these were 3 pointers), and rounding out the scoring was Rodrick Stewart with 2. It was a good game. But the television was horrible to watch. The picture would keep breaking up and would flash. UGH!! And then they would have captions on...WHY? Who knows why? I could hear the announcers, if I wanted to, but I chose instead to listen to the radio because I would miss some plays if I didn't. As many times as it flashed off and on, it was nearly impossible to watch the game.
Yes, it's great to go to the game in person. I hope that K1 had fun and got some autographs.
-----
Blizzard....it looked as if the forecasters got it wrong today and we thought about going to H town. Ha! They got it right and then some. It started out spitting snowflakes and I thought well maybe not H town maybe A town. Not even that town. We went out to work and by the time we finished, it was a full blown blizzard. We couldn't see anyway across the highway. Couldn't see the Pastor house from the church at all. It was a mess. Finally it cleared up some and we went back to church. There were drifts up to 2 feet!! I wonder if we will have church tomorrow? We might if RV comes and cleans the rest of it off. However, I don't see the old people coming. I've never seen it that bad here in quite a while. Now, I hope this snow is through until whenever!!
PS...Santa I need new boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment