I would love to sing "Here comes the Sun," by the Beatles, but unfortunately it doesn't look that good here. Weather forecasters has issued a Heavy Snow Warning for my area. I can only hope that they are wrong. But, I'm pretty sure they know what they are talking about. So I look at my window watching and waiting...hoping that there will be no snow.
-----
My friend flute came out of surgery okay yesterday. She should be coming home today, depending how she is feeling. I wished I could have come home earlier after my surgery but I had to spend 3 1/2 fun-filled days at the hospital. Glad that's over with. I wish that the bills were over with though. I was planning to save some money in order to maybe side the house with. But no! I get a nice hefty bill from the surgeon wanting the bonus money. I hope I have enough to claim big time on my tax bill. I'm going to check out about itemizing this year.
------
J got most of his braces off. He has lingual braces on now (permanent wire retainers) and we are waiting on his permanent teeth to come in. Then the orthodondist says we will be going into the second phase of braces. ("I don't think so, Tim," as Al Boreland would say on "Home Improvement.") In fact the orthodondist pretty much knows we won't be springing for more braces. First phase was only $3600 and second phase would cost the same amount. I need to save some money for their college education too. Plus, it is awfully hard getting taken out for doctor appointments and dentist appointments when you are in high school. Anyway, where I live. I lived in W town it would be much easier.
-------
Yesterday I went Christmas shopping. Yeah, big deal. I had limited time to spend at the mall and picked up two presents. So I guess I'll be doing the rush thing on the next weekend, weather permitting. Guess they will enjoy getting money if there are not many presents under the tree. The cat would probably rip into the presents anyway! He enjoys sleeping on the blanket underneath the tree.
-------
Today looks like a day to bake cookies, or clean house, or send out for pizza. Now if only we had a Papa John's Pizza here! AH!! My favorite pizza place. Hope your day is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment