Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cardiac kids (KU) wins again!


Darnell Jackson making the play for KU against the SIU Egyptian Dogs.
What a game!! I think I need a nitroglycerin pill!! This was heart stopping action. SIU proved themselves to be a really good team. The refs weren't too great however, IMO. KU looked sluggish at times. Missed free throw attempts, way too many turnovers and fouls. KU is in the Elite 8. The first time in 3 years. Our next game is on Saturday against UCLA or Pitt...either team will be a formidable opponent. KU is the last of the Big 12 teams in the NCAA tourney. Texas A & M lost a heartbreaker to Memphis.
I hope that KU can rest and learn from their coach. Terrific coaching by Bill Self and the gang. Congrats to Tim Jankovich's new job to Illinois State. And also congrats to Danny Manning becoming an assistant coach to Bill.
RCJH Go KU!

No comments: