I have two flowering pear trees in my back yard and the ground is covered with white petals. This is the kind of snow I like.
I took a short walk today around my little town today. I was trying to clear my head out for writing changes to make in a novel I'm trying to write. I have been in the process of writing it for about 2-3 years. I write on it and quit, I hit a brick wall. Then other times I can write and write and edit and edit. It's a fun project and I basically have it finished, well somewhat. But I read it now and I want to change it so it would be perhaps, marketable in the near future. I sent it off today (by accident, I only wanted to send the first seven chapters of it) to my niece. I hope I don't bore her to death with it, as I realize I have many changes to make on it. Well, it's always nice for someone else (besides the close family) to read it. It would be under the genre of romantic Christian fiction/and or inspirational writing. I have a long time to fix it before I would ever send it to a publisher.
I have started many other novels too, but this one is just near and dear to my heart. I really enjoy writing and writing Christian novels would be really neat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh, ooh, can I be your editor? That's my dream job, you know. I would love to read your novel!!
And those "snowflakes" are EVERYWHERE, LOL.
I'm in the midst of editing and rewriting as I didn't like how it was going. But I have the basic story finished. I should let you read it and get your opinion. :)
Post a Comment