
KU did it again! After being down by 22 points, KU pulled ahead and was tied at the end of regulation play. They beat Texas by 4 points! What a game! Mario Chalmers had a clutch field goal and fouled out of the game. All of these guys, Julian Wright, Sasha Kaun, Russell Robinson, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, Darnell Jackson, and Sherron Collins did great as a team. This is how a team works. Each of them did well on scoring points, blocking shots, and rebounding. Unlike their opponent, Durant and the Longhorns...they base their team around one guy. If they didn't have Durant they wouldn't even be a factor in the game.
Congrats to KU for making a number 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. I hope that they do well the first game and win. They have had trouble before in the first game. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!
2 comments:
I'm glad they won but honestly, they need to start playing at the beginning of the games. My heart can't take much more of this last-minute stuff!
That's probably why I'm on high blood pressure meds, just kidding! ;)
Post a Comment