I woke up today and noticed a rug was gone in the kitchen. My guess was that my collie had an accident. So I called up "L" and sure enough she did. :( I realize my dog is aging...she is 10 years old. I've looked up how old Collie's live to be and the span is 10-13 years. :( I don't even want to think about her dying! :( I felt like it was a "death" in the family when we didn't get approved for the cat.
I am calling up a new veterinarian as soon as I can. Maybe he can shed some light (and I mean in a positive way) on what's going on with the dog. I need some cheering up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your dog will be ok. It's tough to watch them age.
Let's see, cheering up....
How about a mental picture of CH with a pie in his face???
The new vet is coming to see her this morning. He sounds nice on the phone.
CH with pie in his face...priceless! :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment