We have our new addition and he is just getting used to our schedule and his new home. The cat hasn't eaten any food (that I know of), but he has been in his litter box and had some water. Today, I changed his box, water, and food hoping that he would be eating. He hasn't touched the food and I'm not looking in the box!
The cat and the dog get along well. So well that when the dog needed to go out this early am the cat meowed at 4:00 Am until 7AM. I think the dog will have to stay in with his new buddy.
Everyone including the dad likes the cat. But I think the cat needs more time to adjust. If he could just get his meowing in control that would be helpful. I came out of bed early to talk to the cat boy and he stopped meowing. We all need time to adjust! I'm hoping it will still work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment