All last week I had a deep sore throat, followed by coughing, and sneezing. I have been feeling congested and so tired. I had the horrible body aches last night and got 3 hours of sleep, fearing the worst!
All this time I was comforted by L but my new cat was a loyal buddy. He would sleep at the head of my bed, close to me, watching over me, mewing at me and purring. Thanks to his purring I finally settled down and L was great to have nearby too.
This cat is a keeper. Now he is getting some extra zzzz's and I think he's a little nocturnal. But he was a great comfort in a time of need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH, NO! Get to the doctor, fast! That stuff is awful - I'm still having trouble recovering! I hope you're feeling better soon. You're not allergic to the cat, are you?
I'm better today. I'm pretty sure it isn't catman. I do have some kitty litter that I use and it has an unusually high dust output. I may have to get something different.
Post a Comment