It's St. David's Day, March 1st, in Wales. Since I am of Welsh decent (1/4 Welsh to be exact) I thought I would mention St. David's Day.
March is coming in like a freezing lamb. The skies are sunny but the temps are very cold. Today is "S" Spelling Bee since it was cancelled last week. I am pumped for her. Just hope she does as well as she did in 6th grade when she placed 3rd in the county. I know regardless of what place she gets we know she can spell and spell well. We are proud of her efforts no matter what. She has worked hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the spelling bee! You'll either blow there or blow home, LOL. Hang onto your hat!
I'll be rambling down the road all right with red dirt on the back of the van!
Post a Comment