Yes, today is the the last day of March. The day before April Fools day. My favorite day of the year because of the birthday. I'm going out to eat and going to a movie. I'm so glad my birthday this year is on a weekend.
Over the years I have discovered I have "Birthday Twins." When I went to college my best friend's brother's birthday was also March 31st, he turns 47 today, Happy b-day Danny! Then in church we have an exchange student from Kenya. His name is Gotta T. Happy 32nd, Gotta! I just love it with I find other "Birthday Twins."
Other people born on March 31st are: Al Gore (former vice president), Gabe Kaplan (of Welcome Back Kotter Fame), Shirley Jones (lead actress in "Oklahoma" and on the Partidge Family), Christopher Walken (a dead pan actor famous for his roles in Sarah Plain and Tall series and Biloxi Blues), William Daniels (who was on St. Elsewhere and Boy Meets World), Gordie Howe (a hockey person), and musicians Herb Alpert and Joseph Haydn (who would have been 275 years old today!)....now there's a goal to obtain...longevity! Not that he did! LOL!
My kids are birthday twins and it wasn't planned either. Both of them have the same birthdays, three years apart.
So if you know any birthday twins on your birthday wish them a great birthday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy b-day! :D
I had a birthday twin when I was in school and it was great fun!
How cool about S and J's birthdays!!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment