Yesterday as J and I drove home from church we thought we could get home and eat, relax before everybody else. I got out of the van and up to the door. The had like a V8 moment and said, "That's right S has the key!" S was gone to a friends house and didn't attend church yesterday.
So J and I waited for L to come home after checking on everything in the church.
This morning, I locked up the house and took J to school. When I got back I looked at my key ring. I had two keys my car key and the key to my mom's house in another town. I forgot to get the other key from S. So I had to go out to L's work and get his key.
S has been wanting a duplicate key forever. Whenever we go places that she doesn't want to go to she stays home, but needing to get in the house if she leaves. Today, I remembered to get a copy of the key made. Now we are a 3 key family!
----
J was getting ready for school today. I saw what he was wearing. After 2 days of school last week he decided that he would go back wearing his old clothes. Nope. This isn't going to fly with me, especially after getting a "wardrobe" update over this summer. He needs to stop dressing like a 5th grade student and start dressing like a middle school student. So I made him change his shirt and his shorts. He was rolling his eyes. He didn't care how he looked. I think he is just waiting for winter when he has his coat on and I won't see what kind of horrible fashion statement he is making.
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to laugh about J's clothes - we have the same struggle with K every morning - he wants to wear the same 3 shirts over and over again.
Post a Comment