I think I should go back to bed. Anyway, this would sure help my eye. I have a case of conjunctivitis. I am squinting and blink my eyes as I type. I've done everything to do (that I know of) to get over it. I cleaned my eye with a lid scrub, used my artificial tear drops, placed a warm compress over my left eye. Everything. It was so bad that I didn't attempt to drive J to school. It still burns and is tearing constantly. I just may have to give up the computer until my eye is back to "normal." Whenever that could be.
I stirred up the dirt yesterday on my back porch area. That was probably what did it. Usually when I mow the previous day it does this too. I have sensitive eyes. Or weird eye lids, or weird eye lashes. I'm just trying to get my eyes to water hoping this will push out the foreign body or whatever the problem is.
J calls me before he starts class. No he didn't want to come home. He was looking for a paper with a drawing on it. He asked me if I took it out of his planner as he couldn't find it. I told him emphatically that I didn't remove it at all and to look in his bag again! He is probably the most disorganized person I know when it comes to school work. I checked his homework last night, except the math, to make sure things made sense. I questioned if he was done with his homework too as I saw a half-done work sheet. I just checked to make sure everything is turned in, etc. I found a music slip and wondered why he didn't turn that in. Then I thought, oh yeah, he didn't have music class yesterday. Anyway, he told me to bring that paper to school before 11. I again reiterated I do not have it. I said over and over "you check for it." I feel bad for him if its for a class and he'd have to do it over.
I always check his school work because he won't tell me how much homework he has. I have to always remind him to do it. I never had to nag S into working on her homework, she just does it.
------
Hope everyone else is having a better day and I can get over this stuff with my eye before the day ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have the same issue with K and his homework. Ugh - will they ever learn? Probably not!!!!
I'd consider going in to have your eye checked. What you described can be caused by bacteria or virus, and it needs to be treated. Go over to the eye doctor in A-town and have them take a look - they have better instruments to identify the culprit than the regular doctors. They can tell you if it's viral or bacterial and treat it accordingly. Trust me on this one - we've had lots of eye issues...
I agree with flute here. I had that issue two years ago and the regular docs couldn't fix it so went to eye doc and it turned out to be staph and needed some strong eye drops to cure. She said regular docs use gentamyacin too much and there is now some resistance to it.
Post a Comment