Thursday, August 14, 2008

When We Were Young

By request...flute wanted to see a pictures of these thirty year old people. I loved my contacts back then and long for that girlish figure! I made L get a tie and cumberbund to match my bridesmaids dresses...dusty rose. I know everybody is saying "ick." Maybe I should have had him wear a nice blue one instead. But I wanted everything to match. The dress is at my mom's house. I have no room for it here. I had to purchase it because I was out on my own. It is a JC Penny's original, I liked the lace! I am not wearing shoes either. I wore these soft slippers, so I look a lot shorter than L. I am holding my bouquet of daisies. I love daisies and carnations. When I tossed my bouquet the person who caught it never got married. She was just a good outfielder!

That's us...the way we were! Sigh!

3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Awwww, look how cute you two look! That is the exact same tux (and dusty rose) that we had at our wedding, LOL. Thanks for the picture - I guess now I have to post mine on my anniversary.

Ed and Phyllis Shirk said...

Thanks for the picture of your wedding. You guys looked great.

Unknown said...

Nice picture. Happy Anniversary!