Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not What I Thought

I was wrong. Today, I assumed that J was "sick" over PE. I was wrong. He was getting done with Music and going into Social Studies class.

I asked him. He wanted to know why I wanted to know which class it was. Because I was trying to psychoanalyze why he was sick. I just can't accept the fact that he actually felt crummy because well, it is only 4 days into the new year and I just know how he has been in years past.

He did make through the day thanks to the wonderful medicine called "Tums." He seemed okay tonight as he ate normal.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

I'm glad he ended up being ok. K1 has stomach issues, too, that seem to pop up at strange times. It first happened in Kindy and I was like you - it's just in his head. But since then it's happened during times when he was having fun, so I guess there really is some issue there. And I really didn't need to hear that there is stuff going around at the school already. Blech - we don't have time for that.