Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Mysterious Morning Phone Call

Today while I was trying to catch up on my sleep, I received a call on my phone. I knew it was pretty early. I run upstairs only to see it was unknown name but caught the phone number.

I screen all of my calls and wondered who would call me at the early hour of 7 AM from area code 719 in Colorado. Who would DARE to call me that early?! I knew of one person who lives in the area. I started to think/worry about her. I searched for her number and couldn't find her listed. I was doing all of this searching without the use of my glasses. Do you know how hard it is to read on the computer when you nearly blind. It's pretty hard! So I strained and looked for like 15 minutes. I was so tired. I needed to catch up on my sleep. So I headed back to bed. But before that I shot an email at my friend just to see if that WAS her calling me.

I head downstairs to bed finally relaxing and trying to forget about the call. I am like a dog with a bone (as one of my friend's has told me). I just can't quit and I just pursue and pursue until the mystery is solved. This afternoon my friend told me it wasn't her. Whew!!

I didn't think that telemarketers would be calling me at 7 my time and 6 their time. Maybe it was a wrong number. Maybe they weren't wearing their eyewear either.
-----
I really like my friends but I do wish that they would refrain from sending me political emails. Some of you guys know what party I belong to and I don't find any of those jokes the least bit funny.

No comments: