Ahhh...the house is quiet except for an occasional meow from my cat or barking dogs outside. No more "Guitar Hero," music searing through my house. No more, "Turn it down!" Or no more, "I'm bored!" comments. No more, "When are you going to get off of the computer?" I am one happy mom to see school start again! I get my computer back and my house with the peace and quiet. I can watch whatever TV shows I want to watch during the day. I can turn on the radio and listen to oldies music. I can CLEAN!!!
I was planning to mow today but because it rained, I'll have to postpone that either for later in the day or tomorrow.
There is so much to do at home. I just don't know where to start. I'll probably end up making their favorite dinner tonight and maybe the next day I'll bake cookies. Yes...its great to have the kids in school.
J is starting middle school and I hope that he'll be organized and will read more. I am hoping that he'll like his teachers as well. I'll have to ask him today after school. But probably he will say, "Eh, it was okay." That's all I'll get out of him, if that.
---------
It's hard to work at church because of the two different construction going on simultaneously, it is hard to figure out what to clean and when to clean it. Once this week I vacuumed the basement, only to find out that workers got it dirty again! GRR!! How am I supposed to get any work done??
--------
I don't like lazy people. I wasn't appreciative at all with the "present" all wrapped up in a trash bag in my closet. Here's a word to the wise, if you want to keep your environmental specialist (aka custodian) happy, then tie up your trash and put it in the proper place outdoors in the dumpster. Don't put it in my closet ever again. It makes for hard feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment