Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blog without a title

"Dancing with the Stars," is one of my favorite shows. Monday night was the finals and on Tuesday the results came in. It is so interesting to watch the "stars" become dancers. I enjoyed watching Jennie Garth, Cameron Matheson, Mel B (A Spice girl), Sabrina Bryan (a Cheetah girl), Marie Osmond, and Helio Castroneves. The past few weeks my favorites were Jennie, Mel B. and especially Helio. I was shocked when Jennie was voted out and Marie Osmond won over her. It was a definitely a fan base that got Marie Osmond that far. After watching her on Monday night as a "wind-up" doll, I thought about how she was on the "Donnie and Marie" show. It was entertaining, but I really didn't like it at all. It was free-style dancing, yes, but the moves were sloppy. Whereas, Mel B and Maks did a pretty good routine and by far the favorite (in my eyes) was Helio and Juliana. I never knew much about Helio until I found a magazine ad touting that he was an Indy 500 race champion. Hmm...I'm going to have to start watch the Indy 500 this next year. Helio had class, personality, and technique in his dancing. I loved to watch him smile while dancing. It was great that he won DWTS championship last night.
------
It's hard for me to get into Christmas season this year. I don't know why. I think it's just too soon. At this writing Christmas is twenty-seven days from now. So I had to make room for our tree. I am decorating the house with my nutcrackers, mooses, angels, and Rudolph (minus a broken antler) and Clarice. I have my bare tree stand in the corner waiting to put branches on it. Then put the ornaments on. I wonder what Sasha (the cat) will do with our tree? He'll probably play with the ornaments. Batting each one with his paw. A kitty-cat's delight! No ornaments on the lower branches! I am hoping that he will leave everything alone!

I'm trying to formulate a Christmas list for people who live out of town. Thoughts of books, gift cards, homemade items (I doubt this), scatter my brain. I wonder what day to shop for these items; who would like what; and would they feel offended if they didn't get much this year from us? Decisions!!
-----
Last night I got my rest in as I didn't smell any smoke. Thank you! :)

No comments: