(Turn up your speakers to hear this! Flute, this one's for you!) :)
KU wins over Oklahoma State 43-28! Now, do the football pundits believe it? Number 1 Ohio State was knocked off today. The only two schools who are undefeated are Kansas and Hawaii (who has a late game tonight). Maybe KU will move up from number 4 to number 2 or dare we say number 1??? Wow!!
The game was televised on ABC. But I was less than thrilled to listen to the announcers. They were boring, always talking about other games, or to the guy whom the OSU stadium was named after. Who really cares?
So I retreated in the kitchen to listen to Bob Davis and David Lawrence on 98.7 FM radio. They call the game so exciting!! You feel like you are actually there. Bob Davis is so good at football and basketball and makes the radio broadcast so exciting. A lot of times when it's basketball I listen to the radio and watch the television. Unfortunately, there is a delay in the televison broadcast so you know what's going to happen before you see it. Tonight I just listened to the radio and watched the television to get the "replay."
KU has two more games left in their regular season. I cannot think beyond these two games as I am sure that's how the coaches are telling their players. Look at one game at a time. The next game is Iowa State at 11:30 AM in Lawrence (this is the time that is listed in the LJW paper). There are STILL tickets left for the game. If you are big football fans check it out online. Tickets will run you about $45.00 a seat. The Missouri game is sold out at Arrowhead in KC on Nov. 24th. Then after that they will probably play OU for the championship of the Big 12.
The KU weekend continues tomorrow night as KU basketball team takes on UMKC Kangaroos.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
No comments:
Post a Comment