My friend Barry is coming back home on this Wednesday! The Lord has worked a miracle through him since he suffered a heart attack/stroke back in September (approximately 75 days ago).
He prayed for me just before I had my operation which was 7 1/2 weeks ago. Then eleven days later he had a heart attack/stroke. Things didn't look good at all for him. I went into prayer mode for him. I prayed that God would work a miracle through him. At that time I didn't know what his odds were for even living. They were quite poor. We wanted to visit him in Wichita a couple of times. One time he was in SICU and not doing great at all and then last week he was resting.
Barry did pull through and went to OLOL in east Wichita (a rehab hospital). PTL! He will have a story to tell all of us at PV Mennonite Church.
It will be great to see Barry back home soon. Welcome home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment