Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lucky Break

A week ago we went to J's orthodontist thinking he would get his herbst appliance off. He didn't. They said he wouldn't get it off until January, even though he had it for a year. I was thinking, whatever!

So about five days later, J broke the appliance. So I made an appointment for him to get it taken care of today. We made the 45 minute trip up and it took at least 10 minutes for the technician to tell us that he could get his herbst appliance off now.

Well, WHY didn't they tell us this LAST week? WHY did a week make the difference? We could have saved a trip up there with gas prices now at $3.09 a gallon. I guess we are now dealing with the "head technician." So she even moved up his appointment from January to December to get the braces removed.

I was so glad (this time) that J broke his herbst so that now he can get the braces off in December instead of January.

Now WHY couldn't they have told us this a week ago? I will never know.

No comments: