Monday, November 19, 2007

Short week

The day after tomorrow we are heading for Larry town for a KU basketball game. We will have to shop downtown before the game and/or the Union (if it's open). No doubt there will be a lot of stuff about football since KU is number 2 in the nation and there is that Border War Football game at Arrowhead on Saturday night. It's great to be a Jayhawk!

We are also going to the Yale game the end of December. I am hoping that our friends G, K, K, and Z will be going to that game. Since we didn't take a summer vacation this year, the basketball games are making up for it. We will have to stand in line for autographs and pictures of the players. I hope my poor old body can stand it all! I love to eat pizza at the game and hear the Rock Chalk Chant and the other traditons. It just makes be want to be an alumnus of KU all the more. Maybe I should take ONE correspondence course and then I could say I was an alumnus! LOL!
----
Please pray for my friend flute. She is facing an operation soon. Pray that she will have a sense of calmness about it.
------
I just love "Dancing with the Stars." My family cannot stand it! My favorite celeb is Helio (a race car driver). He is the only guy celeb left in the competition. He is such a charmer! I just love his smile. My second favorite would have to be Mel B. Actually I like her partner, Makism a little more. He's a cutie too! It's great seeing Marie Osmond there and her brothers in the audience. They are all looking so old. Okay, its that age thing again. They are old and I am not. LOL!
------
We still haven't told the inlaws we are going to L-town. Each time we have gone to L-town they tell us not to go. That's why I haven't volunteered any information about our whereabouts on T-giving. I hope the weather is good that day. Guess we could eat lunch at Boston Market in Capital City or some other place?? Just pray for us and good weather and pray that the inlaws undertand.

No comments: